Join us for the 13th Annual Assessment & Collaboration Conference!
Register today for $425! Fee includes all conference programming, meals and special events.
Join LiveText and an esteemed group of educators, specialists, and consultants at the 13th Annual Assessment & Collaboration Conference, at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel. At our yearly forum, attendees will discuss and explore key trends in today’s higher education landscape.
Participate in numerous expert-led workshops and sessions that include: building a culture of assessment; simple frameworks for accreditation; student success and e-Portfolios for reflection and growth.
• Dr. Jose Antonio Bowen, President, Goucher College. Author of “Teaching Naked: How Moving Technology Out of Your College Classroom Will Improve Student Learning”
• Dr. Peter Jonas, Chair, Cardinal Stritch University
• Dr. John Bassett, Chair, Council for Higher Education Accreditation
• Debra Humphreys, Vice President for Policy and Public Engagement, Association of American Colleges and Universities
• Dr. George Kuh, Adjunct Professor of Education Policy, University of Illinois
• Peggy Maki, Higher Education Consultant
• Linda Suskie, Assessment & Accreditation Consultant
• Dr. Lance Tomei, President and CEO, LT Consulting LLC
• Dr. Barbara Wolvoord, Professor Emerita, University of Notre Dame